NBAjksi

Правила форума
Dingbest

NBAjksi

Сообщение Dingbest » 21 окт 2020, 09:26

I made a fast video which I'm expecting some individuals can use to shoot better with the shot rod, '' The shooting is nice and I want some people to take some time to learn it until we get too critical. I made a fast video that I'm hoping some people are able to use to shoot with the shot rod, The shooting is fine and I want some individuals to take the time to learn it until we become too critical. I have done a shoot about with Durant, though it takes time getting use to, I was not having the exact same issue everyone else has been using the shots. My myplayer stinks, but that is understandable. I wished to make a man that could score at will like last year, fast I discovered that isn't feasible. Because of this I've used more real basketball IQ than I had to in past years game.

I concur. Taking more intelligent shots is a good thing. You can't simply go full brain dead since you understand your jumper. I'm a SG, it has also taught me the way to use the flooring with no ball. So you're not making any adjustments at all? Just trying to flick down as straight as you can at time the LT tap? I appreciate you. I almost sat down to create a very similar movie now. I understand some folks just straight up do not like the stick, but it is not rocket science to make it work. I think a lot of individuals are ignoring the time aspect (which admittedly the sport itself doesn't actually tell you about - you had to see Mike's tweet), but if you combine a steady pull-back on the stick and time, it works just fine IMO.

Certainly, I'm not the master by far. And I know someone will get way better It compared to me. Just thought I would show people that there is a way which is appropriate for me also it may help someone else. Everyone asked a larger shooting skill difference. 2K is attempting. The skill gap was not in shooting, it is from the ai bullshit like off balling that the whole game and not getting punished. The skill difference wasn't in shooting, it is in the ai bullshit like off balling that the whole game and not getting punished. Nah its not fine. I do not wish to use the meter or the shot stick. I feel you bro. I would rather shoot with square. However, if there is an advantage that the devs inform us is an edge, I don't need to get left behind.

Knowing how steam is, you may either expect halloween, christmas or new years. Outside of these, anything in the future and I'm convinced that's too late that you still be considering purchasing the game. I can almost guarantee it'll be on sale at christmas, but occasionally it is not a massive discount , I would say maybe 30-40percent off most, but look back at 2k19's and 2k20's sales history and see how much they went for at christmas 2018 and 2019 to get a notion.NBA2K21 - This is a game about Luck, not ability.

Вернуться в «Авто & Мото»